On Nov. 8, 2009 we entered the Sixth Night of the Galactic Wave. We
will remain in this Night until Nov. 2, 2010. Acccording
to sources in the know, the Sixth Night will spell out the demise of our current world economic system, delivering the death blow it so earnestly deserves. So whatever drivel the TV talking heads are serving
up to keep us optimistic (and forever duped) should be taken with an ample amount of distrust.
Since the release of the 2012 movie, many people who otherwise would not have had an inkling about what it's about walked away from the screening with
only a one-sided view. This view is that of Patrick Geryl who is the most adament advocate when it comes to predicting total destruction of civilization as we know it.
But he is only one side of the coin. On the other side, we have Carl Calleman, who predicts an increase and uplifting in human consciousness, and consequently an age of bliss and contentment.
There is, of course, a third scenario: a blending of the first two theories, or what some people call Ascension.
My advice to people seriously interested in the outcome should search everywhere
and come to their own conclusion. This page will give the seeker a road map on spots to check while on their spiritual
journey. Ultimately, though, only time will tell where the Fifth World Age will lead us. Not all of us will expereince it in physical form. But for those people who are "reincarnationist,"
I'm sure the world you would like to return to would be drastically different from the planet we currently inhabit.
Although it is said that "the shift" that is expected in 2012 will effectively
take many people off the wheel of rebirth. That would certainly be a relief.
Be that as it may, the chaos and turmoil that has fomented this past decade needs
to change for the good of every living creature on the Earth. The imbalances and deceits need to stop or we will surely
destroy the planet and ourselves in the process.
This year the page will be shorter. The Internet has picked up prediction sites
like a virus as never before. It's understandable, because of 2012 looming near by and coming through the
fog. I will therefore list only the sites that have molded my personal views and feelings about what is coming. There are some sites listed here that I do not agree with, and my preferences are certainly not the definitive yardstick by any measure. Frankly,
I don't think anyone can define these next two/three years with any accurate certainty. There are just too many advocates
out there and each and everyone of them believes theirs is the correct projection. All we can do is take it on a day-to-day
basis and try to see the changes and understand these changes in their proper prespective; and then try and make some sense
of it all.
For those who wish to keep up with my own search, check out my blog. I continue the theme there throughout the year. Unlike many people who have already settled in their minds what
to expect, I haven't. It is still premature to assume anything. The ingredients consist of hard facts mixed with
spiritual elements that are as ethereal as anything mystical. But I have gotten over the hump that it would be a non-event.
I have come to the position that something extraordinary is going to happen. The assault of data, mirrored
in the real world, makes it difficult to say, "it's just another day on planet Earth."
- Dr. Carl Johan Calleman has written
three books on the Mayan Calendar, designating the ancient calendar as the mother of all oracles because of its breath and
scope in using "time" as an indicator of what's in store for humanity. Because of its shrouded mystery,
not much has been gathered from its encrypted
and very convoluted message, until recently. His third book, The Purposeful Universe, pretty much sends Dawin's theory of natural selection into a tailspin. His books should be
read in sequence to get the full meaning of his ideas. According to Calleman, October 28, 2011 is the true end-date
for the Mayan calendar. For an audio interview with him, check out this MP3. And for an Overview of the Evolution of Consciousness,
- On the opposite side of the coin to Carl Calleman's assessment that
humanity will experience an evolution of consciousness, you have Patrick Geryl who believes we will experience total devastation, much like in the movie 2012. His view is enough to give you nightmares, if you're inclined to believe it. When asked what he
would do if 2012 rolled around and nothing happened, he responded, "I don’t really contemplate that possibility.
The predictions are so spectacular, they can’t possibly be wrong."
- Unsettling as this might be, Cliff High, one of the time monks of
the Webbot Project, sees 2012 in the same light as Patrick Geryl. Listen
to this unnerving interview from Rense Radio. It will make you think twice about what
to expect. Here's a link to a web page that follows up on the themes addressed in the radio interview. Pleasant dreams!
- The Mayan Majix has a list of predictions from an assortment of people, dead and alive. They update regularly and cover a wide range of predictions
from around the globe.
- The "Time Wave Zero" theory asserts that the Chinese oracle, the I Ching, has a mathematical termination date on December 21, 2012. And in this video, Terrence McKenna, father of said theory, explores the subject only as he can. But, honestly, I think you have to be a radical mathematician/visionary
to really understand this as intended.
the above entry concerning the Time Wave Zero theory, a better place for the lay person to begin is with Gregg Braden's easy to read and understand book, Fractal Time: The Secret of 2012 and a New World Age. Braden does not state what end-time-event will occur, because he really doesn't know. But he has a pretty
good notion it will not be a joy ride. All previous world-ages ended in cataclysms. The last world-age ended
in the Great Flood (or so they say). And this is the importance of his book. It tells you why it happened
and why it will happen again.
- The Lady of the Light is a woman who lives in Washington state and puts together a daily newsletter from various psychic channels who
claim to be in touch with ETs and spirit guides. These entities are said to be in touch with the times and
want to help us get beyond 2012 in one piece. Not everyone will take to their advice or believe that they are legitimate
sources of information. What I look for are similarities in their transmissions. It's best if you read between
the lines and keep an open mind.
- Jennifer Hoffman gives us some predictions for 2010 that come in the guise of changing energies and how these energies affect us and
the Earth. The message is given to underscore the unseen phenomena that we are undergoing at this
time in our history, and the fact that it is all in sync with 2012 coming our way.
- The Twoprophets.org website has some eye opening predictions for 2010. One claims that Obama will be killed accidentally while in office
(coincidentally, Edward McKinney, the seer of these predictions, stated that a black man would be in the White House
in 2009); another says a military general will hold the presidency in the 2013-2014 timeline. Worth checking out
because Mckinney has an impressive track record.
- Armageddon.com tracks world events that they believe are leading toward a biblical climax. They have a lot of
cheery stuff concerning nuclear holocaust, devastating tsunamis, earth-asteroid collisions, killer volcanoes, etc. Very
cool site. Drop by if Armageddon’s your thing.
- The happy crowd over at the
Matrix Great Escape blog had/have a list of visions for 2009 that covers everything from the financial meltdown to World War
III. These guys are true believers. They have a few reasons posted on their now abandoned site as to why they
stopped posting there. The site is still up. However, they are not gone; they moved to another
site that seems to be the nucleus of a survival group. A tribe, is what they call it. I imagine many more "tribes"
are going to form soon. Good luck! And don't take it too seriously, read Michael Newton and listen to these videos; they might cheer you up.
- An interesting prediction for 2010 coming from various sources on
the Internet (where else?) tells about extraterrestrial disclosure coming soon. Yes, they are going to cop out. The question is, why? The Pope is in on it. David Wilcock is also on the bandwagon. And these are just a few of the people who seem to be convinced that ETs will be freely discussed
by the leaders of the world, and these discussions will include us! Even though I believe it's time, somehow
I still see it as a longshot.
- Matthew and Suzanne Ward were mother and son until Matthew was killed in a 1980 auto
accident. Fourteen years later he began to telepathically communicate with her. It's interesting to note
that these two souls "planned" their inter-dimensional communications long before either was born. Here's Matthew's take on "2012." He is also one who believes alien disclosure is coming soon, some say early 2010.
- Billy Meier, famed Pleiadian contactee, claims to have been prophesying
for as long as I've been on the planet. An interesting item I came across is a letter he wrote and sent to world governments in 1951 at the age of 14.
Besides this vision of the future—our current time frame—there are other prophecies
he received from his Pleiadian contact, Plejaren
Ptaah, that are worth looking at, especially now that we are at the threshold of continuing or falling back.
Green has lived a remarkable life. But
what he has to say is even more out of the ordinary.
If you're interested in what the future will bring, you must listen to this guy. Check out
this video. His company also publishes the New Paradigm handbooks. They may be too far out
there for some people, but to really understand what is developing these books should be read at least once.
You can download all 3 ebooks free, just click here.
- Conscious Media Network has a host of visionaries who speculate on everything from the Mayan Calendar to settlements
on Mars. It's one of those rare sites that offer more than you expected. The information is both intelligent and
entertaining and most certainly on the fringe. The interviews are on video.
- Project Avalon is another source of input from people who take these trying times
seriously and suggest what we can do to better the odds of survival.
- The RSOE EDIS website gives us a visual take on everything from disasters to climate change at a glance. So if you want to know how
many cracks are in your neck of the woods check them out.
- The Ice Age Now website tells us that we have nothing to fear about global warming. It's global deep freeze that concerns them and
they are convinced that another ice age is about to descend on us.
- On the Aquarian Solutions website there is a barrage of information on "Earthquakes, Floods, Global Warming, Hurricanes, Wild Weather,
Tsunami and Volcano News from Astrological and Mystic Perspective." The site is extensive and the tone is somber.
- Want to know if Planet X is heading toward Earth? Check out
Yowusa for all the Nibiru info you could possibly want. They live, breath, and eat this subject. A lot of valuable info on the mysterious planet.
- Another Nibiru site is The Return of Planet X. They present yet more compelling information on this sobering possibility. The guy who runs the
site is Dr. Jayson Rand who is hell bent on selling books and movie scripts on this impending doom machine coming our way.
Pentagon, as reported on the Guardian
Unlimited site, foresees many scary things in our future. Among them:
"Between 2010 and 2020 Europe is hardest hit by climatic change with an average annual temperature drop of 6F. Climate
in Britain becomes colder and drier as weather
patterns begin to resemble Siberia." And, "Deaths from
war and famine run into the millions until the planet's population is reduced by such an extent the Earth can cope."
This is an ongoing prediction. I've left it intact simply because of the source.
- The Climate
Prediction Center claims to know what's in store for us when it comes to weather changes.
You have to be something of a meteorologist to understand the maps, but with a little study you should be able to get
the hang of it.
- In keeping
with the increased interest in the year 2012 and the Mayan Calendar, The Year 2012 blog continues to add information. It maintains that current
events foreshadow what is coming our way, changing us forever from the inside out, baking our bodies, minds and souls with
"cosmic energies" that are bombarding us right now as
never before in history. More like-minded
info can be found at 2012 Doomsday Prophecy and Predictions, another blog on what is fast becoming a very popular subject. Also interesting is this video (posted 2003, but still relevant) titled The Doomsday Clock -2012, which goes deep into historical sources as well as modern day Illuminati-Alien connections. The piece runs
over an hour, but worth it.
- John Hogue is offering his annuel predictions ebook for $12.50. But there is a good sampling of free predictions to muse over.
He believes Mother Nature will be much more aggressive in 2010 and that there will be another economic crisis coming at us
as well. Check out his website for more.
- Febuary 14, 2010 begins the Year of the Tiger, according to the Chinese Zodiac. It is said the Tiger is
a lucky sign. Of the five elements, the Tiger falls in the realm of Metal this time around. People born in this
sign will have an assertive and competitive demeanor. However, "the Tiger is known to jump to conclusions or act
too quickly without weighing the options or understanding the consequences."
- Psychic Fred has an overview of 2010 that points to Pluto in Capricorn as being a major influence in our everyday activities. These will be "challenging times" and will continue until 2024.
Camp didn't have anything to say about 2009, and so far he doesn't have anything to say about
2010. But his Card
of Destiny reading is still interesting, if you're into that kind of stuff. And
- Sylvia Browne has a curtailed "preview" video on YouTube declaring some of her 2010 predictions. They are delivered in
the raspy voice of the veteran carny who likes her cigarettes unfiltered and her brandy over ice. Among other things,
she assures us that the world will not end in 2012. She also has a more complete list of predictions listed on her website.
A Psychic Prediction Registry is one of many places on the Internet for wannabe psychics to show their stuff.
So if you've had strange, earth-shaking premonitions about the future, this is the place to post them.
- The money watchdogs over at Finacial Sense don't see the future through rose colored glasses by any means. Their
vision is rather dreary all around with 6 gloomy predictions that span 2009-2012. You don't have to be a financial genius to see
that these bleak visions are very plausible.
- Pete Murphy considers himself a self-made economist in "the classical tradition."
What he sees for the world at large is not pretty. His vision is very much in keeping with what others see, be
they economists or psychics. Over population seems to be at the crux of his opinions.
- On fourthdimension.net you can have your tarot reading done with the Aleister Crowley tarot cards.
For those unfamiliar with Crowley, he was one of the leading ritual magicians of the 20th century, and reputedly the biological
father of Barbara Bush. And, yes, there is an uncanny resemblance. If there's any truth to this rumor, it explains much of W's actions when he was in the White
House. If it's in the genes, well, he just can't help himself.
- And if the tarot isn't your thing, maybe you'd like a free I Ching reading instead. It works the same as the Crowley Tarot. Just
type your question in the field to see what the oracle says.
- The TruthStar.com site gives you free astrology and numerology readings, as well as free handwriting analysis.
But the "experts" for hire have never made a prediction in public, it's all on a personal level, and much of it is in bulk
form. This is truely a fast-foods soothsayer's website. So if you're into crystal balls, this is your place.
- Project Censored is a good site to read news items not deemed suitable for thinking people. These are the news stories they don't want
us to know about. It's the site you go to when the insipid talking heads on TV begin to put you to sleep.
- Here's one for the scholars and historians,
both of ancient and recent history, and history yet to be made. Mother Shipton died in 1561 and aficionados of prophecy
still look to her curious verses for signs of things happening in their time. Click here for her complete prophecies.
- For those
of you who want to know about apocalyptic prophesies throughout the ages, check out A
History of the Apocalypse. According to their extensive list, which careens well into the future, we should have been history a long, long time ago.
- And, again, last but far from least,
for the morbidly curious, evil.berzerker.net will tell you when you're going to clock-out. Click here to find out when you'll be making your exit.